JUNIOR IT BUSINESS ANALYST
Location : Igualada
In a first phase the person will be participating a full roll-out implementation of a Microsoft Dynamics Navision system.
As a member of the project team the JuniorIT Business Analyst will learn in-depth process knowledge to support the processes in the Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
Later, also the Microsoft Dynamics Navision is integrated during an upgrade project and becomes one system, supported by this person.
Junior IT Business Analyst interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs. The analyst gathers, documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements.
JOB FUNCTION: J
- Buildup in depth process knowledge and become a key element in the organization to support the current business and operational processes.
- Become the link between business and IT and responsible for the smooth communication between both parties.
- Work with internal and external parties
- Stays current with developments in new market trends and innovations in technology.
- Document the designed solutions and deliver training to the users.
- Be involved in projects and report to the Project Lead for your functional area.
- Be a key element in the onboarding of Microsoft Dynamics Navision implementation which require
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Informatics or relevant experience (or related area).
- A basic knowledge of programming, programming languages, software suites, databases and SQL.
- Two years experience in an Microsoft Dynamics Navision environment.
- Practical experience with collecting and analyzing business requirements.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of current technology
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Any additional EU language a plus.
- Ability to travel regularly within Europe and occasionally worldwide
We offer a negotiable remuneration based on the profile of each candidature.
Candidates interested must send a curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the IT JR reference